I guess I have left everything behind in Toronto !
The post-vacation syndrome always occurs every single time I return from Toronto (YYZ).
This time, not only my heart has left behind, so as my watch ^0^ ! Surpriseingly a watch that I've been wearing for over 10years was dropped somewhere when I was in YYZ.
I have no ideas what makes me feel so good about this place. Anyway, YYZ is the next ideal place I would like to relocate to.
Oh well, don't question about my adaptability to the weather and thought I only see the great time in summer. I was there during spring time, real hot summer and winter without a car. The next challenge would be February, the coolest time in the year probably, and will see how I like it.

2 Comments:
i don't think it matters which month you go there, as long as you are in love ...... with the place. rain or shine, u would still love it.
just some brief stats, Overall qulity of life.
2001, Vancouver ranked first.
2002, Vancouver ranked 2nd.
2003, Vancouver ranked 2nd.
2004, Vancouver ranked 3rd.
http://www.finfacts.com/qualityoflife.htm
Toronto is nowhere to be found. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home