What to do in foggy day ? Turn on the TV and watch Twilight Zone.
What a foggy week ! Could imagine it's probably not a good time for driving. On my way home from work there used to be a car park along the road every night. I'm in caution tonight make sure I wouldn't bumped into it. And surprise me, the car isn't there (or I already bumped into it) . I bet the owner realize that the consequence of parking his car along the road tonight would probably end up have to file a claim with ICBC.
Since it's low visibility, anything beyond 50 feets is impossible to see under the vague light. I feel like I'm driving in a tunnel instead on the bridge. At that "precious" moment, I think about Twilight Zone.
It also brought up a good old memories of my time in a small town in England.....
It was only me and my friend returned from the city at midnite. The little place we lived was just around the corner from the graveyard that we need to pass by it before arrive home. And it's a 20mins walk from the coach station. We didn't see a third person in that life long 20mins journey.
We've been on the coach for 2 hours and we're desperated for toilet. "Unfortunately" we still had to make jokes to keep ourselves from fear. Alright, one good thing about the graveyard is that no pictures are shown on the tombstone....isn't it a "bonus" for us under that freaken atmosphere ?! Want to know where I used to live ? Big big hints.....that's where Harry Potter's castle is.
It's kinda funny that I still dream of myself walk around the town once awhile. Sigh......sign of getting old perhaps and only remember the past ?

2 Comments:
Wendy:
三個星期不見你了﹐你去了哪兒啊﹖十分掛念。。。
FOGGY DAYS 好像鬼域呢﹐不過﹐也是蠻好玩的。。。
唉~~~ 雪來了﹐一年容易又冬天﹐幾時又搞番個火鍋聚會都好窩﹐今次唔使 MONITA 準備東西﹐我地不如一齊去尖東或者新鏞記吃啦﹖(點解呢兩間﹖MY FAVOURITE 囉﹐呵呵~~~)
MAY
hey... Wendy, I read your email again... what about Dec 10 or Dec 17? I will be available both Sat (but it has to be after our fellowship time, i.e., after 9 pm), if you guys preferred to meet earlier, we can join you after 9 pm, what do you think?
MAY
Post a Comment
<< Home