Dinner @ Felico Restaurant
Went to Felico for Greek food yesterday. It's the 1st time I have their lamb kabab and I think it's tasty. I requested to have it well done and it's still very tender. The other day I went with another friend and two of us have ordered the seafood platter which the portion is good enough for two. Before the meal, you could also try their homemade pita bread with the garlic sauce. I think their price is reasonable in the range between $15 and $25. Other than the popular Dine Out Vancouver recently, this is another choice of a cozy place for dinner and chitchat.

5 Comments:
you should try Stepho on Davie, the best greek food!
well... Stepho... if you dun mind the long line up....
I would not spend time on line up. It's restaurants and good food everywhere.
waiting in a lineup is part of the fun thing about stepho! sigh... u rich ppl would not understand...
ray, that's different ar... for you newly-wed couple might enjoy the fun of waiting in the line-up... one time me & my husband lined-up for Anton's, eating the chilling wind, that was a terrible experience and I would rather eat Italian cusine across the street (Roman), the food there is pretty delicious too (and inexpensive) ;ppp
aiya... u might only understand at your 10th anniversary lu...
Post a Comment
<< Home