2006-01-01

Why vacation always seems to be too short

Time flies and it's always hard to go back to reality after a two weeks vacation to Hongkong. It's always something new in HKG even for a traveler like me going back as frequent as once every one or two years.
I have explored a bit more in Macau and Zhuhai, China this time. The only thing that kills me is the sea sick I have throughout that 1 and 1/2hours ferry. It's not much changes in terms of city development in Macau. But apparently it's more crowd, more casinos and restaurants.
Ok, the Time Square ( I think it's the name) in the city centre brighten up the whole area with the Christmas decorations and the European style gallery as shown in this picture.

The lookout from top of Sao Paulo (the cathedral)


I enjoyed the buffet(s) I had in HKG....All-you-can-eat hotpot is good too.....desserts are great....clothing is not expensive at all.....Oh well, as usual, it's crowd, crowd and crowd !!!!!
Here's a picture I've taken prior buffet started.....I remember many years ago they used to have a humongous gingerbread house at the entrance and I really wanted to bite it as it looked so real. Now this year they have this cutie and warmth fireplace Christmas decoration.
The Christmas party and gift exchange with my friends is also one of the significant events during my stay in HKG. They've been my friends since high school and I'm really appreciated that we're still in touch after all these years.

Alright, don't intend to make this blog to be too long. Overall, it's a short but memorable trip . It's such a great time to be with family and friends, I miss you all !

1 Comments:

Blogger ray said...

where is my souvenirs?! huh! huh!! huh!!!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home