2006-02-11

私房菜

Tonight I went to a homebase dinner with my friends and this homebase idea was originally from Hongkong. Good thing about going to a homebase dinner is to relax and it made you feel like home. The dinner tonight cost $35 that's taxes and gratuity included.
To be franky, the food quality is good. It's just a matter of either you rather spend that $35 in a fancy restaurant or a cozy home.
Here's what I remember that's on the menu...
蛇羹 (the soup is tasty but I don't feel too good when I drank it)
炸生蠔 (oyster)
花雕蛋白蒸蟹 (crab)
椒鹽蝦 (prawn)

炒羊肉片 (lamb)
蒜蓉白菜芯 (vegetable)
吱吱雞煲 (chicken)

清蒸游水斑 (steam fish)
臘味飯 (rice)

但我最欣賞的 isn't any of the dishes I mentioned here...it's the dessert
**核桃茶湯圓**
The dessert is the highlight for the whole evening...so you think this homebase dinner is a success or a failure ? I don't know...may be I'm picky.
***特別鳴謝***
no...not any sponsors...it's my best friend Katie who remembers all proper names of the dishes on the list.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

看落好 YUMMY ~~~

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home