Current Title : 失而復得
原來真的有個好人拾到我的bible 把它放到 library 的 lost and found counter.
急不及待的第一時間飛車去 "接" 我本 bible。
得回 bible 之後的第一件事就是貼一個大 label....at least if i drop it the second time...these nice people could return it to our church...I wish. Opppps...but I don't expect I would drop the second time though. The label is just for "security".
Even I don't know who's that honest and nice person is....but I still like to say THANK YOU here to him/her and THANK YOU GOD for such "arrangment" to have a nice person who picked up my bible.
Past Title : 怎麼我連 Bible 都可以掉了
I guess the place where I drop my bible would be @ the library underground parking this afternoon.
我怎麼可以連聖經都掉了﹐心裹很不舒服. 內裹還有May 在我決志時送給我的 bookmark. 。。。。又有 sunday school 傳道書的 notes 呀。
希望有好心人拾到的話送到 library lost and found counter.
I need to check with the library on Monday.
OK...我又在想﹐另一方面。。。。
若某人拾到我的 bible 而沒有return 的話﹐願神給他有機會打開本 bible 看。若能因此有人信主。。那麼﹐就算掉了 bible 都算有價值了。
某人﹐某人﹐我的 bible 是中﹐英文版的。。。。求你打開看看吧﹗一定有一版你看得明的。

4 Comments:
yeah, either way, i think it would work out the best. just make sure u really lost it, or u actually left it in the sunday school class.
求神讓你及早把它找回吧。。。可能如 RAY 所言﹐是遺下在教會呢﹖你知嗎﹖年中真有好多人把 BIBLE 遺下在教會呢。。。試試下星期日問問 RECEPTION 有無見過吧。。。
假如你真的掉了又給別人拾了﹐正如你所望的﹐希望他/她得到了能得著神話語的益處吧。。。
MAY
Praise the Lord in the Highest!!!
I know what you talking about. Last time when I thought I lost the bookmark that my friends from church made, I felt so devasted too. I know I could remake it (cause I still have the material around) but I was so upset. Good that you found it now :)
Post a Comment
<< Home