真不明為何飛滋總不離我而去﹐為何我要看這樣的dentist
剛過去的一個星?。為了那煩人的飛滋已經去看醫生了。在吃藥後剛從我舌頭消失﹐第二及第三粒又再滋長。這次是因為我的dentist 洗牙的時候 equipment 把我的口弄損了。 It's the first time I see this dentist...unfortunately I need to go for the 2nd time for follow up. But I tell myself that would also be my last time to see her.
一點同情心也沒有﹐我差點被口裹洗牙的水淹死啦。。我在咳的時候﹐她就停下來發呆的望向前﹐好像在等我“發號師令”叫她下一部要怎樣做。。。 it's the first time I've swallowed that much water from dental cleaning. 那因為吸水的 tube 她只把它吊在我的咀邊﹐又怎樣真的吸去洗牙的水呢。所以我的口便又損了。
救命呀﹗﹗﹗﹗﹗

3 Comments:
disgusting! everytime i get off the dentist chair, i so want to give my dentist a punch to just show how 'appreciative' i am. Everytime, i tell ya.
Hey Wendy.... as I told u before, you need Vitamin B... eat some multi-vitamins and they will be gone... try it... and more fruit of course...
In the meantime, you can go to Chinese Medicine store and find an ointment called "melon ointment" or use listerine/heavy salt water every night before sleeping, try it, it works!
and regarding dentist, I think the one you are seeing is quite bad, change her! need recommendation? will tell you this Sunday....we will have dim sum this Sunday, right?
Post a Comment
<< Home