Life's still fun with Canker sore
後記﹕ 怎麼 burned 過之後還是痛的﹐沒有飛滋的日子是愉快的﹗
正經的﹕還是感謝主。。。。給我的是小病。小病是福﹐ i think i'm blessed.
It's the second time in my life to see a doctor because of canker sore. It really kills me as my lips and gums are swelling. The canker sore is right on my tongue and I have problem drinking, eating and talking. I'm not even able to go to work as I need to talk whole day.
At this painful and critical moment, I've got to see the doctor.
Ok....what I'm trying to tell is...other than medication, the doctor suggested that he should "burn" the canker. WHAT, BURN IT ???!!! Yes, it's a cure for the disease in faster way, he said.
I'm anxious when I heard he said to burn it. I asked more than twice if it's pain, is it real pain, is the pain really bad.....
What an encouraging and positive answer he gave me : 長痛不如短痛
Oh...how nice. I almost burn out tears even it's pain in my mouth and am ready for the disaster - the burn.
Couldn't tell you how I felt in the burning process, use your imagination.

6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
how did it feel? and how did they do it? did they burn your taste bud? if they did, can u sue them for killing your taste bud? are u sure u can still taste bitterness/sweetness/saltiness/sourness?
嘩~~~ 好血腥暴力呀~~~
咩醫生o黎﹖o甘都有o既﹖快 D 把他的名字登出來大家都警惕一下~~~~
Canker sore 是否 = 生飛滋?
若是的話﹐應該是時候補充維他命 B 了~~~
飛滋可以burn?未聽過ぼ。
真係有效?
沒有聽過是可以 burn 的嗎﹖你要試試嗎﹖
well... Wendy... we should thank God for who He is... no matter what situation we are in, we still should thank Him... we thank Him not because of what we come across, only because He is God, He created us, He lead us, He is our Saviour, for He is our Lord....
Post a Comment
<< Home