2006-03-10

As time goes by.........

Not until I review all my messages here, I wouldn't realized it's almost been a year since I created this blog. Same time last year, it was almost the time I returned to the call centre to my stressful job. This time of the year, It's almost the time I return to my beloved IT department. What about same time next year? I know it's about the end of the IT contract, so my guess is it about the time I would return to the call centre again.
This reminds me of the verse(s) in the book of Ecclesiastes.....
Meaningless like chasing after the wind. What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again. 太陽底下真的無新事﹗

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a co-incidence! Ray's blog is also 1st Anniversary!!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger ray said...

man! isn't it depressing to see we are going in loops in our life? scary thought!!! indeed.

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o希﹐你知道“太陽之下無新事”也是 FROM BIBLE 的嗎﹖

MAY

9:47 PM  
Blogger wendy said...

知呀。。我剛在上個主日學讀完傳道書呀。

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home