Interesting thoughts come to my mind
Anyone can tell me if I could be baptized @ a church that I've never been ? 有無人會咁做呢 ﹖ 如果有日﹐我會出走多倫多﹐可唔可以先係多倫多既 church 先洗禮﹐咁第時咪唔洗轉會囉。
Hhhmmmm......有時我諗野真係怪怪地既﹗
I didn't even thought about what topics I should be putting in my blog when I first started. But now, I'm able to add a bit by bit with anything I see it interesting in life. I hope whoever reads it would find my topics and discussions being an interesting one and I do welcome all comments. Please... get yourself a cup of tea and I would love to share my journey with you.
4 Comments:
在完全陌生的教會受浸﹖應該沒有幾多間有正統信仰的會接受﹐不過如果你真係怕 PUBLIC SPEAKING﹐有 D 教會會接受“寫” INSTEAD OF “講”﹐LIKE THE ONE WE WENT IN HK -- 北角宣道會﹐這樣你會否比較喜歡呢﹖如果你真係諗住會去 TORONTO﹐到時先浸都無問題﹐我只怕好多人 DUMP 下 DUMP 下就唔會浸 (又無左我地響旁邊催促呢)﹐當然浸唔浸都唔係好大問題﹐我覺得浸最主要是對自己有益﹐就係你會更確定自己的信仰﹐無o甘易失去。
MAY
May,
傻啦。我不覺得你那是催促。當然你覺得好才想我也早點浸禮。
Baptized is a one to one relationship and going to a church is a one to many relationships and can be changed overtime and place, there is already one in your heart that you don't need to look any further, you are really 怪怪地.
never mind...i'll take any comments. that's what this blog is for.
Post a Comment
<< Home