2006 Fellowship/Cell group activities
23Jul It's an amazing preparation for our jointed cell group BBQ today. One of the group leaders really acted like a tour guide marking our names to ensure everyone's present. Hello...where's our tour badge ? No pins ? No stickers ? No free carryon ? I thought I have paid for the deluxe tour and how come no airconditioning tour bus to ride instead we have to carpool...LOL ! Alright, it's just my nonsense imagination. Back to the real world, again, it's a cell group gathering.
It's a wonderful sunny day to have an outing at Belcarra Regional Park and I'm surprised with the crowd over there. I wish I would have the swimsuite prepared so that I could swim too. Luckily we eventually get two tables that are adjacent to one another and are vacant.
Our leader has picked a good time to start with. All foods, drinks and utilities are well prepared. The drinks are perfectly being "frozen" from the freezer. The variety of foods for BBQ is more than enough for us to choose from. And we have to be pleased to the one that have the BBQ strove and a burner ready for us.
We enjoyed our fun time till 5mins before the gate is closed at the park. Wow, thanks for our leader who tried to push us be ready to go in fast motion. Otherwise, I guess, we might have the car locked and wouldn't be ready to work the next day. I really don't think it's funny if we have to walk back home from the park if you would know where it is.
13May Amazed with the efficiency of our fellowship leaders Carmen & Raymond. It only took them 2 emails and confirmed our gathering. Raymond provided us a cozy place to enjoy the dinner and the sharing. And I'm "proud" of the good appetite of my cell group buddies. Especially me...don't ever fool by my size. Kinda interesting combination of food this time. We have KFC chicken mixed with Chinese BBQ pork and duck with rest of the dishes.
My eyes were sparkling when I saw Raymond's models kingdom in his room. Looking forward to the next gathering.
26Feb I didn't realize we've many IRON CHEFs in my cell group until this 1st time gathering. To name a few.......Saron 檸檬雞翼....even Saron 請我(們) 吃檸檬 (加雞翼) 但絕對不是酸的﹐ yummy. Raymond 的肉鬆抄飯材料十足﹐粒粒臘腸未吃已經聞到抄過的香味。 Man....滑蛋蝦仁是誰的傑作呢。。顧得吃忘記是誰抄得那scramble egg 剛剛好﹐不太生也不太熟。嘩。。didn't even know that Willard 對 Tofu 那麼 knowledgeable......給我們一道健康豆腐mushrooms dish. Sandy 煲的魚湯好甜呀。 Hmmm...還有漏嗎? may be....Anyway, I think it's really a wonderful mix and match of dishes.
I apologize that I have to leave that early right after eating.....下次我洗碗補數呀。絕對唔係想食完就走架﹗﹗﹗﹗

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home