2006-12-04

A special corner for J**F

*** start Dec 04, 06 ***
Hmmm....how do I start this...I have a new thoughts about J**f now.
After a night I spent with him (on MSN), I just realized he's quiet (in the office), gentle (in general) , easy going (in any way) and he's also wild (in some way).
J**f he said he has a criteria for girls. He likes girl who has sense of humour and playful too.
I don't know how playful he expects but, according to him, I'll never find out if I don't try. Ok....I bet it wouldn't hurt if I try.
What do you think J**f ?! And....what you think I'm referring to? I'm just saying your wild side when you chat on MSN !
*** end Dec 04, 06 ***

J***......I appreciated that you don't mind me complaining about the dirty TG these days. To my surprise, you have the patience to listen to it. Hmmm...if I have the problem from them again, I know whose ears I could borrow! Meanwhile, thanks for your great ideas about disclosing the incident to the public, I'll keep this in mind.

Ok...this little corner is not just to post a little belated thank you note to you cos I have a better idea......my few comments about you. Remember I said I would write something about you as a gift before you leave (either to cheer you up or to kick you while you're down) ?!
Hold on....don't get too excited or don't get ready to cry if you don't like it.
And don't say "Oh...god....". God doesn't want you to cry for his name just for "nothing".

It seems like we don't quite know each other till the time you have your initial plan to JPN and when the time we start having lunch together more often at the AP and being chatted more on the instant messenger.

My very first impression on you is that you're very quiet, gentle and easy going. After knowing a little more about you, I still think you're quiet, gentle and easy going ^0^. Your shortcoming ? I don't know yet or I'll never find out.
And I get to know more about you by hearing you say something interesting like ...
*** Buying movies without opening nor watching it
XXX(Do you have libary card that I could apply for one ?)
*** Making spaghetti from scratch that need an hour or more
XXX(you know any spaghetti house around your area, poor you!)
***You need your p***** to go with you when you travel
XXX(would you like a Mr Bean teddy bear as your farewell gift?)
*** You like watches
XXX(how come you show up late ? I bet an alarm clock would be more appropriated)
***You like canadianized asian food
XXX(would you like a sweet n sour pork recipe?)

@@the above list could get longer day by day.....come back more often, J*** !@@

J***...my proverb is :
Friendship doesn't count on number of days being known.
Friendship doesn't merely count on being having fun together.
As long as you are willing to listen, you are my friend.

And I would keep in mind when you said you could even have dinner @ 10pm if I need company. (it's a very good mental support when you said it @ that moment even it might not be true!)
And I would remember you said I'll be invited if you make spaghetti again.
(Hmmm...this sounds like a postdated cheque and never get cleared....hahahahaha !)

You'll be missed after you're gone to the islands earning those s****y m***y ! Please make sure we'll keep in touch because.......I want you to remember me when you're being rich, so rich, extremely rich! I'm more than willing to use my C1J10 to visit you.
Now, you know why I emphasis on the friendship....cos I'm looking forward for your invitation from the islands !
Alright...there's no one way on friendship I know, how about...if you're not being rich but being put in j***, I'll still use my C1J10 to visit you, how's that sound ?

Jee....I bet only me and you know what we're talking about here...and, this is good. I don't want to get in trouble due to this conversation about s****y, m***y, j*** !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home