A special thank you note and Time to move on
This is a special thank you note to my close friends/colleagues WS, JB, IT & JD.
You didn't say much but you shown your support during my down time....No, I'm not talking about the phone stat, OK ?! Please don't even go there...I beg you !
You shown your caring @ the right time.
You shown up @ cafe when you know I need accompany for my very limited 30mins....But you know I'm jealous that you have more than 30mins !! Poor JB has to walk much faster than usual to cope with my speed.
Salute.....all you silent supporter.
Please let me just have an extra couple of days of "mourning" then I'll let go whatever it in fact should never be on my mind. I'll be back to the right track of my life that i am supposed to be.
Thanks for calling xxxxxx, this is the Pooh, how may I help you today ?
Let me speak with your supervisor...I didn't get the service that I'm supposed to be getting while I paid all my money to get all these "dot" .
By the way...you're all "just" my colleagues, agree WS ?!
Love you all,
your ColleagueThePooh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home