Too many things in my mind
Time flies and it's already November. I couldn't find a single word to describe how my life is in these 3 months since Sept. All I remember is that I've been pretty busy but not productive. And feel like riding on a roller coaster every single day.
There's always a whole list of things I need to be done but never able to complete it on time.
As a conclusion....this is the most down time during the year.
Have a most difficult time since Sept when I realize I would need to return to the call centre. The 3 weeks vacation supppose should be a pleasant one because of a family reunion, but I was feeling so depressed about leaving a place that i like after I return from vacation. Till now, that dangling feeling is still in me all the time.
Ok...next....gas bill not right, printer's not working, home phone lines have problems people couldn't get through to me, stomach problem causes unknown....all happens at the same time after the vacation.
What about this...I try to overcome this bad feeling but then someone finally tells you something you probably wouldn't want to hear or you don't even know the truth AND, unfortunately, you're the last one who knows but you should actually know it in the beginning.
Feel like I'm being kicked while I'm down.
WendyThePooh, you're just an idiot !
Last but not least....the kanker sore's back again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home