Great year end gathering(s) and my day dream(s)
Nov 2008
Hmmm...haven't updated my blog for quite some time. When I looked back what I have planned and what I have accomplished, I think I wasn't doing too bad though.
Managed to take piano lessons some time in 2007. I hope I could spare some time next year to continuous the learning but I believe I would tight up with studies and something else.
Had some skiing experiences in both two years winter. And am looking forward to ski some time this winter again.
And I don't know if I want to set my plan for 2009 yet as I have plans to go back to college. Meanwhile, I'm still doing sketching and oil painting at leisure time.
Oh..Christmas's coming....dinners to go, gatherings to enjoy, shoppings to do, work projects to submit, MANY EXCUSES NOT TO PLAN................
**** start 28Dec, 06*****Do I like Felico restaurant ? I bet I do...went with Jeff and Wil again. But this time without belly dancing. I'm sorry Jeff...you must be disappointed.... ^0^
**** end 28Dec, 06******
Look..look...look.... NewYork steak with 1/2 lobster tail, BBQ back ribs full or half order with chicken, oyster tomada, lamb kabab, seatfood platter....Ho..ho..ho....
What am I talking about ? Apparently it's all about food and it's the foods that I would like to order at ONE time at Felico restaurant!
It was such a wonderful night I spent with Wes and Jack and had such delicious food with some music entertainment.
There's many topics being covered in our dinner conversation. To name a few....ouch ! Am I going to be a big mouth?!
Wes's approrpiate phrase of "Too Many Things That Want To Accomplish But Too Little Time". Jack's H(xxxx) K(xxxx) "piggy plan". My greedy dreams about being able to play piano, learn Flamenco dance and skiing at the same time....
Alright...time's up for day dream. I'm going to put them in priority and, hopefully, I could fulfill them all in 2007.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home