2007-05-07

Mr Oral Sore - my friend, comes visit me again

2007-05-07

Mr Sore and his relatives all left my house (mouth) after their long vacation.
But guess what...have you watched "home alone" before ? Mr Sore has forgotten his baby. A mstr. baby sore start growing in my mouth !!!!

2007-04-19

Alright, this friend must have his vacation again and came knocked on my mouth !!!
This time he brought few more friends visiting me.
Other than Mr Canker Sore, he brought one more friend and his name is also called Canker Sore.
Aother friend his name is Ms Tongue Ulcer
A friend of Ms Ulcer, Mr Sore Throat
And a teenage niece Ms Bitting the Cheek

Ok....formal announcement...I have no more rooms in my mouth. Please come no more, OK ?!

2006-09-12

Why I always have problem with my mouth ?

Ok....kanker sore has been away from me quite awhile, I'm happy with that. But why am I getting this long run allergy on my lips ? You think I have been swearing too much ? Or I have been eating too many McDonalds ?
Don't get me wrong, I don't have problems with McDonald. The one that closes to our office is a good place for lunch gathering with my colleagues/freinds. I really enjoy the time over there with them. I know I'm going to miss them all after I get transferred back to the other nightmare department.

Anyone could tell me what kind of allergy it could be as it last for more than a month already. I couldn't let my lips crazy like this forever.
I know....my friends have been saying something good to me all the time and said it would be cured just to comfort me. But I really couldn't stand the chapping and peeling whenever I eat or drink (either hot or cold) or when I get up in the morning and look at the mirror. This is painful !!!!

2006-02-08

真不明為何飛滋總不離我而去﹐為何我要看這樣的dentist

過去的一個星?。為了那煩人的飛滋已經去看醫生了。在吃藥後剛從我舌頭消失﹐第二及第三粒又再滋長。這次是因為我的dentist 洗牙的時候 equipment 把我的口弄損了。 It's the first time I see this dentist...unfortunately I need to go for the 2nd time for follow up. But I tell myself that would also be my last time to see her.
一點同情心 也沒有﹐我差點被口裹洗牙的水淹死啦。。我在咳的時候﹐她就停下來發呆的望向前﹐好像在等我發號師令叫她下一部要怎樣做。。。 it's the first time I've swallowed that much water from dental cleaning. 那因為吸水的 tube 她只把它吊在我的咀邊﹐又怎樣真的吸去洗牙的水呢。所以我的口便又損了。
救命呀﹗﹗﹗﹗﹗

2006-02-01

Life's still fun with Canker sore

後記﹕ 怎麼 burned 過之後還是痛的﹐沒有飛滋的日子是愉快的﹗
正經的﹕還是感謝主。。。。給我的是小病。小病是福﹐ i think i'm blessed.

It's the second time in my life to see a doctor because of canker sore. It really kills me as my lips and gums are swelling. The canker sore is right on my tongue and I have problem drinking, eating and talking. I'm not even able to go to work as I need to talk whole day.
At this painful and critical moment, I've got to see the doctor.
Ok....what I'm trying to tell is...other than medication, the doctor suggested that he should "burn" the canker. WHAT, BURN IT ???!!! Yes, it's a cure for the disease in faster way, he said.
I'm anxious when I heard he said to burn it. I asked more than twice if it's pain, is it real pain, is the pain really bad.....
What an encouraging and positive answer he gave me : 長痛不如短痛
Oh...how nice. I almost burn out tears even it's pain in my mouth and am ready for the disaster - the burn.
Couldn't tell you how I felt in the burning process, use your imagination.

4 Comments:

Blogger ray said...

yike, this is the most disgusting blog entry i have ever seen!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

話左你缺乏 VITAMIN B 啦﹐你試下天天食一粒 VITAMIN B 看看有無幫助﹖

MAY

6:03 PM  
Blogger wendy said...

yea...i now have vitamins at home. i'll make sure i regularly this it after the nightmare pain i gone through. Hope no more kanker updates in the future.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

希望你快D好番啦﹐壓力都係原因黎架﹐你要識得自己放慫先得架。

化解壓力20招
1.早起15分鐘→讓自己有更充裕的時間面對早晨的壓力。
2.改善外表→使自己看起來更美,心情也會更開朗。
3.把家裡或工作的環境整理一番→如此才能免去找不到東西的困擾。
4.家電、器具損壞馬上修理或換新→不要任由一些生活不便之處破壞您的情緒。
5.和樂天派的人做朋友→杞人憂天型的人物,讓您養成擔憂的習慣。
6.凡事事先計劃,別等到用完最後一滴油才趕著去加油。
7.做事一件一件來→尚未完成眼前工作時,別去想下一個任務。
8.討厭的工作儘早做完→免得令你心煩。
9.要懂得變通→有些事情不值得力求完美;有些事情必須妥協、折衷。
10.把問題說出來和朋友討論→別悶在心裡。
11.每天做一、兩件你最喜歡的事情。
12.每天留給自己片刻寧靜→一方面休息,一方面整理思緒。
13.不能依賴「記憶」→重要的約會、工作應該用筆記下來,才不會耽誤。
14.當你感到愈來愈緊張時→試著放鬆肌肉,做幾個深呼吸。
15.學會對你沒時間或沒興趣參與的工作或活動說「不」。
16.碰到必須大排長龍的情形,不要感到不耐煩。因為這就是人生,不妨一笑置之,安之若泰。如果預期必須等候一段時間,應該帶本雜誌打發時間。
17.感到四周聲音過於嘈雜時,可戴上耳塞。
18.洗個熱水澡鬆弛情緒→夏季可改採冷水浴。
19.就寢前,先將第二天生活做一計劃,包括進餐、衣著。
20.睡眠要充足→缺乏睡眠會使人變得焦慮、易怒。

-- MAY

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home