Time for a change
After I'm badly treated and gone through the 6 months nightmare negotiation with stinky Terasen Gas, I finally can choose and switch to different gas company (<----click for details). Salute to our provincial government's new energy policy.
Haven't I been waiting for a long time to have a change to my job nature/work environment ? The time has come !
Finally there's a temporary part time position available at AP. Don't mind going for this 4 months long part time that I could survive with it. Really thank God for this arrangement given me time to adapt to the environment and find out if I really like it before I switch it to full time in the future.
One of our great colleagues/friends, J***, is leaving us. We don't want him to leave but...look at this way...I am definately sure he would get a contract with much better offer as he's a genius in the field.
Yea....J***...it's time for a change for you. We'll meet outside the office anyway !
And, J***, you could be right...soon or later this place would just leave with cockroach and that *object* !!!! Thanks J*** with this funny thoughts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home