2008-11-13

Healthy eating plan

I always think my metabolism is running too quickly and food is digesting to fast that my body is not even fast enough to absorb the nutrition. That "was" probably one of the reasons why I'm still pretty slim all these years. For quite some time, I'm even proud of my cholesterol index with average 3.9 and pretty low in LDL.
But from now on, I would need to keep an eye on stuffs I eat and probably even change a bit of my eating habit. Anyone who knows me probably realized how crazy my eating habit is.
Hotpot 3 times a week / Prime rib dinner 2 times a week / Japanese sushi 3 times a week / Greasy mini steak, luncheon meat/bacon with Honkgongese tea almost every day for breakfast. Then I could be without eating any fruits nor vegetables for a month. I know, it's bad...........

The story is......I had the blood test back in couple of months ago and my cholesterol has gone to 5.11 now.
Imagine from 3.9 to 5.11 in around 6 years isn't really a good sign to me. The LDL is still within the average but it's close to the borderline though.
I bet, my priority in food have to be completely changed. I have to set up a daily healthy food list. I hope I could get rid of many tasty but not healthy food temptation and let my cholesterol drop down to around 4.5 in another two years (by the next blood test schedule), this is my target.

My friends....I would dine out less with you guys from now on and see you in the cyber world more !!!! Ok, this doesn't count my once per week dinner gathering.

I hope, next time when I come back to this topic, I have good news to tell. Let's wait and see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home