2010-01-15

Returned from Japan

Hi Friends..as some of you know I've completed my trip to Japan and HKG. After I returned, I just realised I haven't even posted pictures I've taken when I visited HKG in 2008. Due to busy schedule, I keep on postpone updating my photo album. I know I'm bad.
There's lot to share, but for the moment, I could only managed to post few pictures of food that I have taken when I was in Japan. It's pretty tasty and the trip was memorable.
I'll soon upload the pictures and send out password to you all to view them. I'm sure it would make you feel like going there.
I'm planning to return to Osaka, Japan. It's just my plan. Nothing's concrete yet but I'm sure I'll go for the second round of what I have tasted before, as you could see from the pics. here.
Enjoy. And if you're hungry, call me out for dinner any time :) .

I know I eat a lot. Don't be mistaken, I gone with a friend and it's the first meal/dinner once we landed. We were both hungry since didn't eat much on the plane. Hmmm...couldn't even get good sleep so...I'm still amazed how much we could eat even we're in sleep debt !









One of the days in Osaka.
Grilled Kobe beef lunch set with yam and veggie on the side.











It's one of the dishes in the crab dinner set. They have crab meat sashimi, broiled, steamed..raw and cooked way for tasting with hotpot (+ veggie) and come with dessert to wrap up the night.... A two hours dinner.







At last..............my back !
Hope it doesn't affect your appetite LOL............

That's it for now

2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:55 PM  
Blogger K said...

The beef looks so tasty. The stree is so clean and tidy. Take me with you next time.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home