Olympic 2010 Pavilions I have visited so far
Not sure how long the following links would last on the cyber world. Many of the houses would be closing on 28th Feb. I'm trying to go as many as I could. Not a brief stop by but spend some good time inside @ pavilion/house. I know I wouldn't be able to visit all but I tried to get downtown @ night after work. So far, I'm pretty 'satisfied' with my progress and hopefully I could explore more by this weekend.
Pavilions I have visited:
Live City Yaletown (Coke Pavilion)
Royal Mint Pavilion
Olympic Cauldron
Ozone Richmond (2 times already but will go 3rd later this week)
Bell Ice Cube
Northern House
Ontario House
Live City Downtown
Four Host First Nation Pavilion
BC Pavilion (Vancouver Art Gallery)
Sochi House
I hope I could visit:
Done - Sochi House
Take pictures of Olympic Village & take the
bombardier street carDone - BC Pavilion (Vancouver Art Gallery)
Done - Live City Downton (if I have extra time)
That's it for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home