Short video I took while visiting Ontario House
Ontario House is one of the Olympic Pavilions. The time I was there it was also the olympic hockey tournament between Canada and Russia. Man....it was just a wonderful moment when I saw the crowd waved their Canadian flag with thunderous roar whenever Canadian got the shot. Even I'm not a hockey fan but the atmosphere and the game just made my heart beats rapidly. The rain start picking up but it didnn't affect my stay at the venue. I even lined up at the Ontario House for the 4D movie (not a long one, may be 15mins) and it's fun that we shouldn't missed.
More videos will be uploaded. For the moment, please just take a minute to enjoy the nice view of the Science World area, thank you.

1 Comments:
I though you said the line up at Ontario House was crazy. Lucky you, only line up for 15min.
Post a Comment
<< Home