2010-08-01

pins collection (including the Olympic ones)

21August pins update:
Thanks for my best friend, Zera, sending me souvenir pins when she visited Shanghai Expo. Love them. Very unique and am not able to purchase them unless I'm there. Very thoughtful of her. :)
I'm very excited and happy.


31July pins photots update:
More and more pins are on my wish list, this is bad !!! :P Just attached some pictures of pins I have collected.



















02Jun10 pins photos update - *PHOTOS REMOVED*

I'm still waiting for more pins to come. I have also ordered a pin bag to carry pins for trading. Canada Post is acting slow. Every piece of package takes approx. 2 to 3 weeks to come either send within Canada or from the US. International is even worse that could take up to 3 weeks and more. Sigh..........


18Apr10 update - Boy oh boy..what can I say, Katie, you're my lucky star!!! My girl friend Katie called me early on Sunday morning. It never happened to her to call me that early. It must be something really important. Ahhh......IC...because of her jetlag she checked out things online early in the day. And found out that Northern House is giving away pins for the last time before the house close at 5pm forever. I was a bit hestitated as my mind still wasn't very clear and fresh. I think it twice but decided to go. Cos I know I would want to kill myself if I miss a nice pin desperate she already 'warned' me. Long story short, to my surprise, guess what pins they gave away. OM....it's the whole set of NWT dog sleigh pins (a set of four) and they are only given to the first 175 people in line. They are rare and hard to find. Even you managed to bid online, it probably cost you around $80. OK, not the $ value I want to emphasis but they are really valuable to pin collectors. Katie....you are wonderful and you deserve an applause !!!!! And..I am collecting more and more pins since March update. I'll update the pictures whenever I could. Thanks for checking this out. One more time..Katie, would you mind keep on checking news online? :P




03Apr10 update -
Here's some of the pins I collect, more will come with photos update later.I would like to particularly say thanks to some of my coworkers for giving me some pins to brighten my collection. Iris....you even given up your 25th anniversary one..what can I say.
But..where's your 15th anniversary one? Can I have one too?... LOL..................
Pin(s) to come: Opening ceremony (friend's gift) /CTV 1 year to go (friend's gift) / few of the London 2012 Olympic pins(sponsor, 4 & 3 years to go countdown etc) / Sydney 2000 sponsor pin / YVR airport pin


16Mar10 update - Have collected more pins. Please refer to my facebook for an update if you have access to it.
Recently joined the pin club and it's the membership pin for 2010

1 Comments:

Blogger K said...

You are welcome. Let's hunt for more pins. :)

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home