Little supper big matters
Updates:
Just need a little less than 10mins, the soup is ready to fill your stomach. Very easy and it's tasty.
- a can of cream soup, add 1/2 can of water, boil it.
- stir an egg, add little salt and pour into the soup when the soup is almost boiled.
- add chopped bacons, stir and leave it in soup for a min to ensure it's hot enough. (bacon, ham, luncheon meat...whatever)
- add seasame/salmon powder on top to add flavour and color to the soup.
********************************************************
The current work shift that I have really changed my eating habit quite a bit. By the time I get home it's already 9:30pm. Lots of time I find that I wouldn't start feeling hungry until some time close to 11pm since I had my 'late' lunch around 5pm. This is in fact not very good to me. I start feeling sleepy after 12 midnite but my stomach is still digesting. Oh well, nothing I could do but to hope for a better shift with higher seniority at the company may be after another year or two.
So, what is it about Litter supper big matters ? .......
Tonight, I'm really craving for some soup base with meat. I found a pack of sukiyaki beef, crab meat sticks and sausages in my fridge. The bright idea came to my mind instantly to make a mini hotpot for myself with a can of chicken broth. Didn't take me long to boil them and fill up my stomach with these tasty ingredients.
Every ingredient is little, not expensive.
But it's BIG enough to satisfy my desire and fill up my stomach.
Nothing is as good as there is tasty food when you need it, when you can afford it and when it's available to you at that particular moment!!!
I look at it as part of a good life. It's easy to make yourself happy, isn't it? Ok....when I could get a better shift than the current one, I'll be even more happier :p
Thank God, really. He provides me what I need and when I need it.
Oh.... and I have a nice cup of apple juice as well :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home